- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 105/ + 5% GST INR
Our expertise enables us to export a wide stock of Dehydrated Amchur Powder. Amchur, also known as mango powder, is made from dried green mangoes. We procure green mangoes from our vendors that are peeled, sliced and dried under hygienic condition. Further, these dried slices are grounded to form a smooth and fine powder. It is widely used as a citrus seasoning in various recipes. This, Dehydrated Amchur Powder should be stored under cool, dry conditions.
- Ready to use
- Lends sour taste to chutneys, pickles
- Adds nutritional benefits of mango
- Colour taste and Flavour: Characteristic Colour, Taste and Flavour.
- Storage Conditions: Recommended to be stored dark,cool (<20Â°C) and dry (RH ca. 60%) in Closed packaging.
- Shelf Life: 18 months, Provided well packed and stored.
- Packaging Details: We Offer 5 Kg Poly Packs
No 5 A Nalvar Street, Of Bharatha Matha Street, Poondi Bazar, Tambaram East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600059, India