- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 150/ INR
Mint is an aromatic herb. It has wide-spreading underground rhizomes and erect, branched stems. This, Dehydrated Mint Leaf Powder is prepared from dried mint leaves. Dried mint powder is usually preferred over fresh mint as it has long shelf life and is non perishable. It is easy to store and can be added to any recipe of choice. This, Dehydrated Mint Leaf Powder is used in tea, beverage, jelly, syrup, candy, dal, curry and ice creams as a flavoring agent.
- Delightful taste
- Ready to use
- Safe to consume
- Product name: Mint Leaf Powder.
- Appearance: Dull Green Powder
- Odour/taste: Characteristic Flavour & odour of Typical Mint oily.
- Storage Conditions: Recommended to be stored dark, cool (<20 Â°C ) and dry (RH ca. 60%) In Closed packaging.
- Shelf Life: 18 Months, Provided well Packed and stored.
- Packaging Details: We Offer 5 kg Poly Packs
No 5 A Nalvar Street, Of Bharatha Matha Street, Poondi Bazar, Tambaram East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600059, India